Charming and beautifully updated, farmhouse-style home with 5 bedrooms (3+master up), 4-car garage and walk-out basement on 1/2 acre in Falcon School District 49 offered at $379,000.
* 3 outdoor entertaining areas include inviting front porch, 20 x 10 composite deck off kitchen, walk-out patio from spacious rec room w/wet bar and island.
* Cul-de-sac, 1/2 acre mountain view lot backs to paved hiking trail to park
* Main-level features pretty wood laminate flooring, private office w/french doors, open concept family room/walk-out kitchen with solid surface counters, coffee bar, double ovens, gas cooktop, fireplace, central AC
* Generous lower level contains a separate entrance to accommodate guests with 5th bedroom, full bath, wet bar, full-size refrigerator, island plus eat-in area
* Lovely, private master retreat with french doors leads to arched entertainment or reading area, 2 separate walk-in closets, his and her vanities, jetted tub and walk-in shower * Fun upstairs loft area, 3 additional bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms and 2nd floor laundry with sink keeps everyone happy * 4-car tandem garage with epoxy floor * Radon mitigation system * Roof replaced and exterior paint completed 2014 * Access to 2 Woodmen Hills Metro District Park & Rec centers, one with indoor pool and one with outdoor pool * Less than a mile to Woodmen Hills Elementary * Convenient to Peterson and Shriver Air Force Base *
For details regarding this gorgeous property, please contact:
Front Porch Real Estate & Property Styling | email@example.com
If you'd like to know what your Colorado Springs home is worth,
please call me at 719-661-6987 and I'd be happy to offer a current market value estimate.
To view inspiring Before & After staging photos, visit my portfolio at: www.FrontPorchInteriors.com